Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2295.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online
At $1495, our online 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) is the most affordable, high quality 300 hour yoga teacher training program available online.
Our online Advanced/300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is open to individuals who have successfully completed a 200-hour foundational yoga teacher training program. The 300-hour curriculum is designed to deepen and enrich a students’ experience both as practitioners of yoga and as a teacher.
Graduates will enter the yoga industry with the skills and confidence to create a successful and sustained career as a yoga teacher. Entering the exciting yoga industry is a very desirable and popular career choice. This comprehensive, advanced training will give graduates a substantial leg up in a profession that is becoming increasingly selective.
Nothing has been spared with delivering the same breathe and quality of program with the online programs, as we do with our in person programs.
Even though this program is online, we’ve created the most supportive, welcoming 300 hour program anywhere.
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a practice class to a full certification class, all with feedback.
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 20 advance yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance.
- Work: Most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. Despite that this program is online, we pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout this online program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished. We offer our graduates lifetime course refreshers at no charge to keep your skills sharp.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable online 300 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tuition includes everything: all ebooks for the course.
- Convenience: You can work as fast or as slow as you, while you work and from any where you want (e.g home, work, on vacation, etc).
Principles of Practice and Methodology
- Advanced poses
- Advance pranayama
- Advanced mantras
- Advance meditation
- Advanced mudras
- Finding your authentic voice
Anatomy & Physiology
- Advance common yoga injuries
- Advance physiology and anatomy
- The chakra system and daily life.
- The history of yoga
- The history of India
- Advance look at the sacred yogic texts the Gita and Sutra
Business of Yoga
- Realities of a career in yoga
- Reputation, marketing and self-promotion
- Business skills of being a yoga professional, financial, negotiation, leadership skills, professional ethics training, social media, website building, branding, and simple, productive tools for the day-to-day management of being an independent contractor and maintaining a yoga business.
- Niche markets, online yoga businesses, teacher training faculty, and beyond.
- Create a business that that suits them personally and professionally.
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
Specialization and Practicum
- Students will do a major research paper on area of yoga they are interested in, design a sequence related to that area and the under the supervision will teach 50 yoga classes using that sequence.
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
Chris is a wonderful, down to earth yogi, full of passion with a distinct style. This journey has allowed me to explore a deeper sense of self I’ve never touched before. Namaste Cynthia, Sept. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my training with Karma Yoga in Dundas, Ontario! Chris was a great, passionate instructor that I hope to meet again for YTT500! Alli, Sept 2017
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
He teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice. Alex, Apr. 2017
Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much! Molly, Nov. 2016
The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program Scott, Aug. 2016
"Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most important thing I learned from the program and it changed my life!" Anne, Aug. 2016
Self Study Program
*Work from the comfort of your own home, finish as fast or as slow as you'd like & work while completing the program.
*Start working on the program from the day you register.
Tuition: $1495.00 (get a $400 promo discount if you pay in full by Oct 27th)
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $400 deposit to start the program & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts don't apply to payment plans).
Special Offer: Get a $200 tuition credit that you can apply to any of in person or online programs if you join with a friend/family member or your referral of a friend/family member leads to them registering for this program also.
* All ebooks for the course
*Free lifetime access to the course materials
*30% discount all future programs with us
Duration: Needs to be completed within one year from the date of registration.
Please note you need access to a yoga mat, block and strap, computer with an internet connection and cellphone to do the self study program.