Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2295.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online Program
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $995 for our Self Study Program, is the most affordable, and high quality online 200 hour teacher training (ytt) program available anywhere.
Now its has never been easier to achieve your dream of becoming a yoga teacher.
Regardless if you are new to yoga, a long time practicer, aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
All of our online faculty are certified and highly experienced and respected. Training with our online faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our Online 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate.
Nothing has been spared with delivering the same breathe and quality of program with the online programs, as we do with our in person programs.
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives. Our online yoga teacher programs are designed to teach you everything you need to know to start leading your own yoga classes confidently. What makes this program unique is:
- Practical Experience: With our online programs you will gain more practical teaching experience than our in person program.
- Comprehensive: The program covers all the basic yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance.
- Working: Most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. Even though these programs are online, we pride ourselves on fostering a supportive relationship.
- Experienced Instructors: Even though these programs are online, we take every opportunity to know our students while providing the best in training, guidance and insight.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program via email to help you improve.
- Convenience: Work from the comfort of your own home and finish as fast or as slow as you'd like. Also work while completing program.
- Access To Course Materials For Life: All the yoga teacher training videos, course materials, etc, are yours to keep for life. Use them to refer back to you as you continue along your yoga teacher journey.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Bones, muscles, joints and energy systems
- Yoga injuries
- Special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Asana, adjustment and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The sacred yogic texts
- The living of yoga
The Business of Yoga
- Ethics, laws and privacy as a yoga teacher
- Yoga business development
- Working for yourself or as an employee
- Effective marketing and social media
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
Chris is a wonderful, down to earth yogi, full of passion with a distinct style. This journey has allowed me to explore a deeper sense of self I’ve never touched before. Namaste Cynthia, Sept. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my training with Karma Yoga in Dundas, Ontario! Chris was a great, passionate instructor that I hope to meet again for YTT500! Alli, Sept 2017
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
He teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice. Alex, Apr. 2017
Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much! Molly, Nov. 2016
The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program. Scott, Aug. 2016
Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most important thing I learned from the program and it changed my life! Anne, Aug. 2016
Self Study Program
*Work from the comfort of your own home, finish as fast or as slow as you'd like & work while completing the program.
*Start working on the program from the day you register.
Tuition: $995.00 (get a $300 promo discount if you pay in full by Sept 25th)
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $300 deposit to start the program & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts don't apply to payment plans).
Special Offer: Get a $200 tuition credit that you can apply to any of in person or online programs if you join with a friend/family member or your referral of a friend/family member leads to them registering for this program also.
Tuition includes/Uniqueness of the program:
* All ebooks for the course
*Free lifetime access to the course materials
*30% off any of other 8 online programs
*Retake this program at 50% off
*Ability to take the 200 hr in person program by paying the difference between online & in person
*You get to choose a concentration (e.g. yin yoga) which you do all your assignments, practice & certification class on.
Duration: Needs to be completed within one year from the date of registration.
Please note you need access to a yoga mat, block and strap, computer with an internet connection & cellphone to do the self study program.