Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2295.
Vancouver 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $2295, our program is the most affordable and high quality 200 hour yoga teacher training (ytt) program available in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Regardless if you are an aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
All of our faculty are highly experienced and respected. Training with our faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our Vancouver 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate at the 200-Hour level.
We welcome you to our supportive and inspiring community of teachers, guest faculty and awesome fellow students to dive deep into the study of yoga.
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives. What makes this program unique is:
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a mini class and leading up to a full class, all with feedback.
- Small Classes: Give you an opportunity to forge real friendships and get the personalized hands-on training that helps you succeed!
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 22 beginners yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance. We also have guest speakers to enhance the learning process.
- Work: Most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. We pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Experienced Instructors: Take every opportunity to know their students while providing the best in training, guidance and insight.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished. We offer our graduates lifetime course refreshers at no charge to keep your skills sharp.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable 200 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tuition includes everything: the program manuals and free PDF versions of all the program books.
- Convenience: Become a yoga teacher in 2 to 4 weeks (so work while doing the program). You also get access to the programs assignments, so you can complete them - if you want - before the program starts.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Bones, muscles, joints and energy systems
- Yoga injuries
- Special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Asana and alignment
- Guided meditation
- The history of yoga
- The sacred yogic texts
- The living of yoga
The Business of Yoga
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Effective marketing and social media
- Peer teaching
- In class teaching
- Independent teaching
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
Chris is a wonderful, down to earth yogi, full of passion with a distinct style. This journey has allowed me to explore a deeper sense of self I’ve never touched before. Namaste Cynthia, Sept. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my training with Karma Yoga in Dundas, Ontario! Chris was a great, passionate instructor that I hope to meet again for YTT500! Alli, Sept 2017
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
He teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice. Alex, Apr. 2017
Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much!" Molly, Nov. 2016
The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program. Scott, Aug. 2016
Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most important thing I learned from the program and it changed my life! Anne, Aug. 2016
Apr 1-7, 2024 - Beginning To Fill
June 3-9 2024 - Beginning To Fill
Tuition: $2295 ($400 discount if you pay in full at the time of registration)
*All ebooks for the course
*Free lifetime access to the course materials
*30% discount all future programs with us
1 week, Mon-Sun, 8am-8pm
(92 hours pre assignments, 84 hours in person and 24 hours teaching = 200 hours)
Location: Vancouver, BC
Venue: Private studio downtown
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $500.00 deposit is required to hold your spot & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts doesn't apply to payment plans)