Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2195.
'In every person lies a child hidden that wants to play.'
Learn to understand the needs and challenges while discovering effective ways of using yoga and mindfulness to help children with special needs. This online course provides essential information for professionals working with children with ADHD, Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Mild Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome and FASD. Explore creative, fun ways to support and encourage children with special needs in the practice of yoga.
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $795, thisis the most affordable and high quality online special needs yoga teacher training program available anywhere.
Regardless if you are an aspiring to become a special needs yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid special needs yoga teacher.
All of our online faculty are certified and highly experienced and respected. Training with our online faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our Online Special Needs Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate.
Nothing has been spared with delivering the same breathe and quality of program with the online programs, as we do with our in person programs.
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives.
- Practical Experience: With our online programs you will gain more practical teaching experience than our in person program.
- Work: Most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. Even though these programs are online, we pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Experienced Instructors: Even though these programs are online, we take every opportunity to know their students while providing the best in training, guidance and insight.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program via email to help you improve.
- Psychology of special needs children
- Anatomy for children
- Physiology for special needs children
- Poses for special needs children
- Meditation for special needs children
- Pranayama for special needs children
- Ethics, privacy and the role of a special needs yoga teacher
- Marketing a special needs yoga business or program
- The legalities of teaching special needs children yoga
- Complete a research paper on a benefits of yoga for a specific special needs children's group (e.g ADHD, etc)
- Develop and teach a practice and certification special needs yoga class based on the findings from your research paper
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
'Karma Yoga Teacher Training was the most affordable studio in town and fit it well with my schedule, so I chose to do the teacher training as a self-development project. I did the intensive 4 week program which just flew
by!...The group class was small and personalized and Chris was always available for individual attention if you needed any. I loved learning all the philosophy behind yoga and days went by very quickly as there was a lot of information to be taught. Thanks Chris and Karma' Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
"The teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice." Alex, Apr. 2017
"My experience with Karma Yoga Teaching Training has been very uplifting and made me feel more confident to be able to teach yoga. I learned a lot about asanas and their benefits as well as the history of Yoga...I feel very happy that I chose Karma Yoga for my teacher training and I can't wait to teach more in the future" Laura, Nov. 2016
"Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much!" Molly, Nov. 2016
"The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program" Scott, Aug. 2016
"Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most import thing I learned from the program and it changed my life!" Anne, Aug. 2016
Self Study Program
*Work from the comfort of your own home, finish as fast or as slow as you'd like & work while completing the program.
*Start working on the program from the day you register.
Tuition: $695.00 (get a $200 promo discount if you pay in full by Mar 3rd)
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $300 deposit to start the program & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discount don't apply to payment plans).
Special Offer: Get a $200 tuition credit that you can apply to any of in person or online programs if you join with a friend/family member or your referral of a friend/family member leads to them registering for this program also.
* All ebooks for the course
*Free lifetime access to the course materials
*30% discount all future programs with us
Duration: Needs to be completed within one year from the date of registration.
Please note you need access to a yoga mat, block and strap, computer with an internet connection and cellphone to do the self study program