Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2195.
At $1895, our online 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) is the most affordable, high quality 500 hour yoga teacher training program available online.
Our online 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is open to individuals with and without prior yoga experience or training. The 500-hour curriculum is designed to deepen and enrich a students’ experience both as practitioners of yoga and as a teacher. The 500 hour is our 200 hour and 300 hour programs together done concurrently.
Graduates will enter the yoga industry with the skills and confidence to create a successful and sustained career as a yoga teacher. Entering the exciting yoga industry is a very desirable and popular career choice. This comprehensive, advanced training will give graduates a substantial leg up in a profession that is becoming increasingly selective.
Nothing has been spared with delivering the same breathe and quality of program with the online programs, as we do with our in person programs.
Even though this program is online, we’ve created the most supportive, welcoming 500 hour program anywhere.
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a practice class to a full certification class, all with feedback.
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 20 beginners and 20 advance yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance.
- Work: Most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. Despite that this program is online, we pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout this online program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished. We offer our graduates lifetime course refreshers at no charge to keep your skills sharp.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable online 500 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tuition includes everything: all ebooks for the course.
- Convenience: You can work as fast or as slow as you, while you work and from any where you want (e.g home, work, on vacation, etc).
Anatomy and Physiology
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Bones, muscles, joints and energy systems
- Yoga injuries
- Special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Asana, adjustment and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The sacred yogic texts
- The living of yoga
The Business of Yoga
- Ethics, laws and privacy as a yoga teacher
- Yoga business development
- Working for yourself or as an employee
- Effective marketing and social media
Principles of Practice and Methodology
- Advance asanas
- Advance pranayama
- Advance mantras
- Advance meditation
- Advance mudras
- Finding your authentic voice
Anatomy & Physiology
- Advance common yoga injuries
- Advance physiology and anatomy
- The chakra system and daily life.
- The history of yoga
- The history of India
- Advance look at the sacred yogic texts the Gita and Sutra
Business of Yoga
- Realities of a career in yoga
- Reputation, marketing and self-promotion
- Business skills of being a yoga professional, financial, negotiation, leadership skills, professional ethics training, social media, website building, branding, and simple, productive tools for the day-to-day management of being an independent contractor and maintaining a yoga business.
- Niche markets, online yoga businesses, teacher training faculty, and beyond.
- Create a business that that suits them personally and professionally.
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
Specialization and Practicum
- Students will do a major research paper on area of yoga they are interested in, design a sequence related to that area and the under the supervision will teach 50 yoga classes using that sequence.
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
'Karma Yoga Teacher Training was the most affordable studio in town and
fit it well with my schedule, so I chose to do the teacher training as a
self-development project. I did the intensive 4 week program which just flew
by!...The group class was small and personalized and Chris was always available for individual attention if you needed any. I loved learning all the philosophy behind yoga and days went by very quickly as there was a lot of information to be taught. Thanks Chris and Karma'
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
"The teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice." Alex, Apr. 2017
"My experience with Karma Yoga Teaching Training has been very uplifting and made me feel more confident to be able to teach yoga. I learned a lot about asanas and their benefits as well as the history of Yoga...I feel very happy that I chose Karma Yoga for my teacher training and I can't wait to teach more in the future" Laura, N0v. 2016
"Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much!" Molly, Nov. 2016
"The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program" Scott, Aug. 2016
"Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most import thing I learned from the program and it changed my life!" Anne, Aug. 2016
Self Study Program
*Work from the comfort of your own home, finish as fast or as slow as you'd like & work while completing the program.
*Start working on the program from the day you register.
Tuition: $1895.00 (get a $500 promo discount if you pay in full by Oct 2nd)
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $500 deposit to start the program & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts don't apply to payment plans).
Special Offer: Get a $200 tuition credit that you can apply to any of in person or online programs if you join with a friend/family member or your referral of a friend/family member leads to them registering for this program also.
* All ebooks for the course
*Free lifetime access to the course materials
*30% discount all future programs with us
Duration: Needs to be completed within one year from the date of registration.
Please note you need access to a yoga mat, block and strap, computer with an internet connection and cellphone to do the self study program