Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2295.
200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Thailand
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $2695,our program is the most affordable and high quality 200 hour yoga teacher training program available in Thailand.
Regardless if you are an aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
All of our faculty are highly experienced and respected. Training with our faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our Thailand 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate and which will allow you to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-Hour level.
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives. What makes this program unique is:
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a mini class and leading up to a full class, all with feedback.
- Small Classes: Give you an opportunity to forge real friendships and get the personalized hands-on training that helps you succeed!
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 22 beginners yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance. We also have guest speakers to enhance the learning process.
- Work: Most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. We pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Experienced Instructors: Take every opportunity to know their students while providing the best in training, guidance and insight.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished. We offer our graduates lifetime course refreshers at no charge to keep your skills sharp.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable 200 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tuition includes everything: the program manuals and free PDF versions of all the program books.
- Convenience: Become a yoga teacher in 2 to 4 weeks (so work while doing the program). You also get access to the programs assignments, so you can complete them - if you want - before the program starts.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Bones, muscles, joints and energy systems
- Yoga injuries
- Special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Asana and alignment
- Guided meditation
- The history of yoga
- The sacred yogic texts
- The living of yoga
The Business of Yoga
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Effective marketing and social media
- Peer teaching
- In class teaching
- Independent teaching
Our Yoga Teacher Training is held at The Sanctuary Resort, which is a unique beachfront resort sits between the sandy shores of Haad Tien Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand. We are surrounded by a magical coconut grove, and backed onto the hillside jungle. No roads, traffic or chaotic streets. Just nature, tranquility and good vibes.
There are many accommodations within walking distance of the training location to fit any budget.
Here are the few places we recommend:
- Phi Phi Beach Front Resort, 1 min walk, starting $18/night https://pp-beach-front.business.site
- Golden Bee PhiPhi: 1 min walk, starting $27/night https://www.facebook.com/Goldenbeephiphi
Phi Phi has a range of healthy restaurants. Price is between USD 5-10 top class food to 2-5 per dish cheapest.
Here are the few places we recommend:
- Oasis Bar & Restaurant serves vibrant healthy food created with love! https://oasis-barrestaurant-phi-phi-island.business.site/
We recommend Kayak, we find it provides the most affordable flights, see link below:
Getting To Phi Phi
You can also travel by plane (or bus) from Bangkok to Phuket and in Phuket you can travel by boat or high speed ferry to Koh Phi Phi. Phuket is also an interesting place in southern Thailand. Phuket is about 40 km east of Koh Phi Phi and travel by boat takes about 1,5-3,5 hours, depends on the type of boat/ferry.
Phi Phi is a small island, 30 to 40 kilometers from the nearest large body of land. There was a short-lived sea plane service from Phuket, but it died a rather costly death a few years ago. So, the only way to get to Phi Phi is by boat. There is regular ferry service from Phuket, Ao Nang and Koh Lanta.
Note: no matter where you make the trip to Phi Phi from, there's a 20 Baht (0.52 USD) 'arrival tax' to be paid on the pier after disembarking the ferry.
From Phuket, most regular ferries leave from the Rasada pier an take about 90 minutes to reach Phi Phi. There are three or four different ferry companies operating on the route. Generally, there's a mass departure of all the ferries at 8:30 am and a second departure sometime in the afternoon. I found the Phi Phi Cruiser, pictured above, to be quite comfortable and well maintained. Regardless of which company you choose, you'll most likely pay the same fare, which is 600 Baht (15.58 USD). The fare from Phuket usually includes pick-up from your hotel. You can, in fact, purchase ferry tickets from most hotels on Phuket, and if yours doesn't sell them, there's probably a tour agent within a few steps of your hotel that does.
Ferries leave Phi Phi for Phuket at 11:30 and 15:30.
Speed boats can make the trip slightly faster than the ferries, but of course will cost you much more. Speed boats will only operate in daylight hours, so they generally will not leave Phuket after 4:30 pm.
From Ao Nang: Ferries depart daily at 8:30 am and leave Phi Phi for the return trip at 15:30. These ferries stop in Railay as well. The one-way fare is 450 Baht (11.69 USD) and the trip takes about 90 minutes.
From Krabi Town: There are usually three departures daily from Krabi Town, at 9:30, 14:30 and 15:30. Return trips from Phi Phi leave at 9:00, 10:30 and 14:00. The one-way fare is 400 Baht (10.39 USD) and the trip takes about 90 minutes.
From Koh Lanta: Ferries depart the pier in Saladan daily at 8:00 and 13:00 daily, and return from Phi Phi to Lanta at 11:30 and 15:30. The journey takes just around an hour and costs 400 Baht (10.39 USD).
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
Chris is a wonderful, down to earth yogi, full of passion with a distinct style. This journey has allowed me to explore a deeper sense of self I’ve never touched before. Namaste Cynthia, Sept. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my training with Karma Yoga in Dundas, Ontario! Chris was a great, passionate instructor that I hope to meet again for YTT500! Alli, Sept 2017
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
He teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice. Alex, Apr. 2017
Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much! Molly, Nov. 2016
The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program. Scott, Aug. 2016
Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most important thing I learned from the program and it changed my life! Anne, Aug. 2016
Dec 11-17, 2023 - Half Full
Times: Daily 8am-8pm
Tuition: $2695 CAN ($500 off paying 6 months prior & $250 off paying 3 months prior if you pay in full)
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $1000 deposit to hold a spot & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts don't apply to payment plans).
* All ebooks for the course
*Free lifetime access to the course materials
*30% discount all future programs with us
You are responsible for:
Flight, accommodations and food
Location: Phi Phi, Thailand