Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2295.
How To Do It
- The three-Part Breath can be done in many positions.
- After picked your position, close your eyes, relax your face and body, and breathe naturally through your nose.
- Place your left hand on your low abdomen and place your right hand on your rib cage.
- On your inhalations, feel the natural lift of your belly, followed by the expansion of your ribs.
- On your exhalations, expel all the air.
- As you continue to breathe in and out, keep your awareness focus on breath.
- As you exhale, your chest drops, your ribs contract, and your belly softens and lowers.
- Continue for up to five minutes, or for as long as you feel comfortable.