Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2295.
- Find a comfortable seated position (do not lay down as it is too restrictive a position to do this breath).
- Sitting tall
- Take a slow breath in through the nose and then slowly out through the nose.
- Then quickly with the mouth closed inhale and exhale through the nose forcibly. Try to use the diaphragm to pump.
- After ten rounds of breath, hold the breath.
- Then release the breath with the deepest exhalation as is possible.
- Rest 60 seconds with normal breaths.
- Repeat 3 times.