Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2195.
“It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.”
The Bhagavad Gita
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $1995, our program is the most affordable, certified and high quality RYT 200 yoga teacher training program available in Jasper, AB.
Regardless if you are an aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
All of our faculty are certified and highly experienced and respected. Training with our faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate and which will allow you to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-Hour level.
We welome you to our supportive and inspiring community of teachers, guest faculty and awesome fellow students to dive deep into the study of yoga.
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives.
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a mini class and leading up to a full certification class, all with feedback.
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 30 beginners yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance. We also have guest speakers to enhance the learning process.
- Work: Our program is certified and most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable 200 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tution includes everything: the program manuals and free PDF versions of all the program books.
- Convenience: Get certified in 4 weeks (so work while doing the program). You also get access to the programs assignments, so you can complete them – if you want – before the program starts.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Bones, muscles, joints and energy systems
- Yoga injuries
- Special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Asana and alignment
- Guided meditation
- The history of yoga
- The sacred yogic texts
- The living of yoga
The Business of Yoga
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Effective marketing and social media
- Peer teaching
- In class teaching
- Independent teaching
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
‘Karma Yoga Teacher Training was the most affordable studio in town and
fit it well with my schedule, so I chose to do the teacher training as a
self-development project. I did the intensive 4 week program which just flew
by!…The group class was small and personalized and Chris was always available for individual attention if you needed any. I loved learning all the philosophy behind yoga and days went by very quickly as there was a lot of information to be taught. Thanks Chris and Karma’
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
“The teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice.” Alex, Apr. 2017
“My experience with Karma Yoga Teaching Training has been very uplifting and made me feel more confident to be able to teach yoga. I learned a lot about asanas and their benefits as well as the history of Yoga…I feel very happy that I chose Karma Yoga for my teacher training and I can’t wait to teach more in the future” Laura, N0v. 2016
“Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much!” Molly, Nov. 2016
“The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program” Scott, Aug. 2016
“Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most import thing I learned from the program and it changed my life!” Anne, Aug. 2016