Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2195.
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $2695, our program is the most affordable, certified and high quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Bali, Indonesia.
Regardless if you are an aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
All of our faculty are certified and highly experienced and respected. Training with our faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate and which will allow you to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-Hour level.
We welome you to our supportive and inspiring community of teachers, guest faculty and awesome fellow students to dive deep into the study of yoga.
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives. What makes this program unique is:
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a mini class and leading up to a full certification class, all with feedback.
- Small Classes: Give you an opportunity to forge real friendships and get the personalized hands-on training that helps you succeed!
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 22 beginners yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance. We also have guest speakers to enhance the learning process.
- Work: Our program is certified and most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. We pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Experienced Instructors: Take every opportunity to know their students while providing the best in training, guidance and insight.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished. We offer our graduates lifetime course refreshers at no charge to keep your skills sharp.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable 200 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tuition includes everything: the program manuals and free PDF versions of all the program books.
- Convenience: Get certified in 2 to 4 weeks (so work while doing the program). You also get access to the programs assignments, so you can complete them - if you want - before the program starts.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Bones, muscles, joints and energy systems
- Yoga injuries
- Special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Asana and alignment
- Guided meditation
- The history of yoga
- The sacred yogic texts
- The living of yoga
The Business of Yoga
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Effective marketing and social media
- Peer teaching
- In class teaching
- Independent teaching
The yoga shack is at the east end of this beautiful island. It is also surrounded by tropical trees and vegetation and is steps away from beaches and restaurants.
There are many accommodations within walking distance of the training location to fit any budget.
Here are the few places we recommend:
- Yogi Beach Bungalows: 1 min walk, starting $12/night www.thenyuhgadinglembongan.com
- Krisna Homestay: 1 min walk, starting $20/night Book Krishna Room on Agoda
- Pondok Baruna Lembongan:31 min walk, starting $40/night www.pondokbaruna.com
Nusa Lembogan has a range of healthy restaurants. Price is between USD 5-10 top class food to 3-5 per dish cheapest.
Here are the few places we recommend:
- Ginger & Jamu: Ginger & Jamu serves vibrant healthy food created with love! https://www.facebook.com/gingerandjamu/
- Lemongrass: Open for Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner. https://www.facebook.com/pg/lemongrassbarandrestaurant/
We recommend Kayak, we find it provides the most affordable flights, see link below:
Chris made the learning experience such a breeze, drawing from his experiences in practice and academics. The month-long course could be replicated anywhere in the world and it would be just as effective. Such a thrill to meet such an approachable and kind soul dedicated to the teaching of yoga.
Ruy, Mar, 2019
The Online 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training from Karma Yoga is impressively informative I have always wanted to take a Yoga teacher training and the open accessibility of this course, as well as the self-paced study has been an asset to my learning. Chris has been a source of support and integration throughout the course and has been more than generous with his time. The format of the course is easy to follow and intuitive for a deep integration of the yogic knowledge. Having practiced Yoga for years prior to this course I found both familiar and novel elements to the learning which helped me feel both confident and engaged. I am grateful to have experienced this course and would not hesitate to recommend this course to my friends and family.
Tanner, Mar. 2019
YTT200 with Karma Yoga was such a wonderful experience. The small class size really allowed us to get to know each other and grow together. I loved learning about the philosophy of yoga, and really appreciated the in-depth review of the asanas. Being allowed to teach a practice class was a great precursor to teaching our final certification class. Chris was thorough with his reviews, and made the entire process enjoyable. His business background is also a great asset to aspiring yoga teachers. It was a great experience, and I’d do it again! Thanks Karma Yoga and Chris.
Madhu, Mar 2019
I applied for the 200 hour YTT online training after a terrible loss in my life. I looked at many different training options and this one was the best fit. I needed a program that was flexible and would give me the opportunity to heal and grow in my own time and space. Chris was supportive from start to finish. Not only did he answer my questions promptly, but he showed real compassion and empathy for my situation. I love that the program is set out very simply, allowing me time to amalgamate my learning and apply it to my yoga practice when I was ready to. I would recommend the online training for anyone with a busy lifestyle or if you like to learn at your own pace. It was a wonderful healing experience and I am grateful for all the help and guidance I received along the way.
Maria, Jan 2019
I really enjoyed taking the online 200 hour yoga teacher training with Karma yoga. For me, it was all about flexibility and knowledge. I really liked the layout of the course in a sense that it was very simple to follow. The chapters were organized with the topics and the videos were also very interesting to watch. It was nice to go back and forth between a couple of books to get a different sense of writings and learn in various ways. I really enjoyed how I could manage my time with my busy life and literally work on my assignments/readings at any time of the day. The practice quiz was a HUGE help in knowing which areas I needed to work on more to prepare for the final exam. Chris was fantastic and quick in responding to my questions and his feedbacks throughout the program helped me in completing the course successfully.
Tara, Dec. 2018
This course helped me understand what yoga is and found theory was very interesting. Loved meeting great people. I also liked understanding how to perform poses safely to avoid injury. I also liked learning breathing exercises as well as our meditation performed on the first day of class. I appreciate Chris who was caring about my personal problems as well and guided me with his advice. I like how the course is short and easy. This is a great course if you are not that knowledgeable about yoga.
Vanessa, Sept 2018
It was an incredible YTT program. I truly enjoyed it! It helped me to deepen my knowledge of yoga and strengthen my interest in yoga. It really provided me the platform to personalize the facets of yoga. I learnt that yoga is the springboard to an integrated life: a healthy, happy and holy life. Chris has a deep knowledge about human anatomy. His competency as a yoga instructor was very explicit in the way he synthesized yoga Asanas giving paramount importance to anatomy. His insistence on proper sequencing of Asanas alerted us to avoid injuries. His personal attention to every student and timely corrections demonstrated his skills as a yoga master. I liked his wit and wisdom. He was awesome!
Thomas, Sept 2018
Karma Yoga YTT was a great experience. From the history of yoga to the philosophies, and the great people who introduced yoga to the western world. We all learned the proper sequencing of asanas to flow into the next. Chris was a great instructor for this teacher training and kept us all focused while having fun. I look forward to the next YTT! Thank you Chris!
Tara, Sept 2018
Dec. 2-13, 2019 - 7 spots left
Tuition: $2695.00 CAN ($500 off paying 6 months prior & $250 off paying 3 months prior)
Deposit/Payment Plans: A $1000 deposit to hold a spot & a payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts don't apply to payment plans).
- All ebooks for the course
- Free lifetime access to the course materials
- 30% off any of the other 8 online programs we offer
- Retake this program at 50% off
- Ability to take the 200 hr in person program by paying the difference between online & in person
- You get to choose a concentration (e.g. yin yoga) which you do all your assignments, practice & certification class on.
- Save $500 By paying 6 months before start date.
- FREE Accommodations for the first 5 signups!
- Additional $200 discount if you join with a friend.
You are responsible for:
Flight, accommodations and food
Duration: 12 Days
Location: Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia
Venue: Yoga Shack
Times: Daily 8am-8pm