Become A Yoga Teacher Starting At Only $2195.
Our Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is open to individuals who have successfully completed a 200-hour foundational yoga teacher training program. The 300-hour curriculum is designed to deepen and enrich a students’ experience both as practitioners of yoga and as a teacher.
Graduates will enter the yoga industry with the skills and confidence to create a successful and sustained career as a yoga teacher. Entering the exciting yoga industry is a very desirable and popular career choice. This comprehensive, advanced training will give graduates a substantial leg up in a profession that is becoming increasingly selective.
At $2995, our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) is the most affordable, high quality 300 hour yoga teacher training program available in Hamilton.
Not only does this program follow the highest standards, it also includes:
- Free PDF versions of the program books
- Payment options
- Free mentorship
- Practical teaching experience with employment opportunities
- You can start work on assignments as soon as you register by gaining access to the course’s online syllabus
We’ve created the most supportive, welcoming, and inspiring environment where you can learn and grow.
Students of all ages, levels and abilities are welcome to study with our diverse, experienced faculty that offer you different styles and different perspectives.
- Practical Experience: You will start teaching right away in our program, teaching a mini class and leading up to a full certification class, all with feedback.
- Small Classes: Give you an opportunity to forge real friendships and get the personalized hands-on training that helps you succeed!
- Comprehensive: The program covers over 22 beginners yoga poses, with a focus on proper breath, alignment and injury avoidance. We also have guest speakers to enhance the learning process.
- Work: Our program is certified and most students from our programs are now working as yoga teachers. We pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Experienced Instructors: Take every opportunity to know their students while providing the best in training, guidance and insight.
- Support: You will get feedback throughout the program to help you improve. While in the program we will help you find the area of yoga which is right for you and we do provide free career and teaching support for 6 months after the program is finished. We offer our graduates lifetime course refreshers at no charge to keep your skills sharp.
- Affordable: This is the most affordable 200 hr yoga teacher training program in Canada. Tuition includes everything: the program manuals and free PDF versions of all the program books.
- Convenience: Get certified in 2 to 4 weeks (so work while doing the program). You also get access to the programs assignments, so you can complete them – if you want – before the program starts.
Principles of Practice and Methodology
- Advance asanas
- Advance pranayama
- Advance mantras
- Advance meditation
- Advance mudras
- Finding your authentic voice
Anatomy & Physiology
- Advance common yoga injuries
- Advance physiology and anatomy
- The chakra system and daily life.
- The history of yoga
- The history of India
- Advance look at the sacred yogic texts the Gita and Sutra
Business of Yoga
- Realities of a career in yoga
- Reputation, marketing and self-promotion
- Business skills of being a yoga professional, financial, negotiation, leadership skills, professional ethics training, social media, website building, branding, and simple, productive tools for the day-to-day management of being an independent contractor and maintaining a yoga business.
- Niche markets, online yoga businesses, teacher training faculty, and beyond.
- Create a business that that suits them personally and professionally.
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
Specialization and Practicum
- Students will do a major research paper on area of yoga they are interested in, design a sequence related to that area and the under the supervision will teach 50 yoga classes using that sequence.
Chris, you are an amazing teacher and inspiration! I’m glad I made the time to just be a part of this training.The knowledge I’ve gained is incredible. Thank you for starting such an awesome and affordable teacher training class in Hamilton. Parth, Sept 2017
‘Karma Yoga Teacher Training was the most affordable studio in town and
fit it well with my schedule, so I chose to do the teacher training as a
self-development project. I did the intensive 4 week program which just flew
by!…The group class was small and personalized and Chris was always available for individual attention if you needed any. I loved learning all the philosophy behind yoga and days went by very quickly as there was a lot of information to be taught. Thanks Chris and Karma’
Yoga for this wonderful experience! Val, June 2017
“The teacher training is informative, fun, and a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about yoga as a whole, and my own personal practice.” Alex, Apr. 2017
“My experience with Karma Yoga Teaching Training has been very uplifting and made me feel more confident to be able to teach yoga. I learned a lot about asanas and their benefits as well as the history of Yoga…I feel very happy that I chose Karma Yoga for my teacher training and I can’t wait to teach more in the future” Laura, N0v. 2016
“Karma Yoga is such a loving environment. The studio is warm and cozy and the teachers are great! The yoga teacher training was awesome, I learned so much!” Molly, Nov. 2016
“The yoga teacher training program was a perfect balance of fun and quality teaching. Just loved the program” Scott, Aug. 2016
“Their yoga teacher training program was great; it covered the basics of teaching yoga with the added component of forcing (all the students in the program) us to find our true real reasons of why we wanted to be yoga teachers. I feel that was the most import thing I learned from the program and it changed my life!” Anne, Aug. 2016
Duration: 4 weeks
Location: Hamilton, ON
Venue: Private studio downtown
Deposit: a $500.00 deposit is required to hold your spot
Times: Sat-Sun 9am-9pm